Thursday, June 09, 2005

This'll Be Fun

Ok, so I decided to participate in Neal's version of this, and felt that it wouldn't be fair if he willingly (or semi-willingly) put it on his blog after doing it on someone else's, and then I didn't. So here it is. But, I'm not going to be completely nice cuz if you want better answers I would suggest going to Neal's blog. He's bound to come up with interesting answers. I can only try. I'm boring remember? Ok, I'm just kidding around. Go ahead and reply to this ;o).

01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

8 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 8:22 PM, Blogger neal said...

Me First!

 
At 6/09/2005 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Me next!

 
At 6/09/2005 10:27 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Then me

 
At 6/10/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Astley said...

Crap....I was hoping you would stick to just neal's (or evan's). :0P. Ok here it goes.

Neal:
1. You are the weirdest person that I've ever met, but it really works for you. I like it.
2.The song you remind me of is "Like a Virgin" because I will always remember your demo of the guy who did it on American Idol.
3. 4:00am because when I think of people who stay up late...you epitimize that. I know, it's usually later than 4am.
4.Ok, so I was going to put pernicious down for a weird word, but maybe not. Wait maybe I will. The second def. works because of Odesa's evil minions....mwahahaha.
5.Ok, I know this is recent, but I couldn't stop laughing when you and Jocelyn were wrestling and she ended up staddling you. That was hilarious.
6.Platypus because they're kind odd, but it works for them.
7.Why do you like getting so many peircings? I've always just accepted it as "it's just neal".

 
At 6/10/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger Astley said...

ok...Shannon:

1.I'm glad we're best friends. It's nice having someone to talk to who knows everything about me and all situations leading up to what I'm needing to talk about.
2.I have to say "Sleeping Beauty".
3.7:00am because that's when I usually get you up so I can leave for somewhere or another (when I'm at your house :P).
4.loyal (sorry, I couldn't come up with a bigger word for loyal).
5.For me it was the first time I saw you after I moved away. It had been awhile since we had talked and I wasn't sure where I friendship was going to go. But after seeing you that time, being best friends really took off from there.
6.A red panda...they're really cute and cuddly.
7.How is it that you always take me in despite those 7am wake ups (the next time might be earlier :S).

 
At 6/10/2005 11:25 AM, Blogger Astley said...

Ok Alyson...what to say about you:
1.You are the most bubbly person I've met. Which is a relief cuz I now know I'm not the only one out there.
2.The "Pinky and the Brain" song...no explaination needed...Narf!
3.2:00pm cuz that's when we usually met up in Scottie's room...hehe.
4.capricious
5.I know this is kinda sappy, but I have to say the day of the Milk Off when you needed a hug. I will never forget the moment you saw me you just forgot about everything going on and just wanted a hug from me. (for once I could be there for you :P)
6.A wallaby cuz they're cute and cuddly and related to the Kangaroo (one of my fave animals)
7.How did we manage to find one another? we are one in a million, and together we are 2 in two million.

 
At 6/10/2005 11:43 AM, Blogger Astley said...

And finally, Evan:
1.I've been really enjoying your blog. I just found out about it because of neal.
2.Lord of the Rings. You like to have movie/show nights/days where you watch the whole series or sequels and I remember that Lord of the Rings was one of them (I wanted to come to it).
3.ok, you get the odd time. 6:38pm just cuz. Actually, it reminds me of supper time which reminds me of food which reminds me of you on choir tour wanting BFP.
4.voracious...the food part.
5.Hands down it was when you escorted me to my grad as a friend. It was nice to have someone I got a long with there.
6.Ok, I've decided your an Aye-aye because apparently if you shaved it, it would look like Golem from LOTR.
7.Hmmm....What is REALLY going on with you and Neal? :P

 
At 6/11/2005 4:33 PM, Blogger Astley said...

I just like reading blogs cuz they take up time and I learn more about the people I know....or don't know so well. I didn't know you had a blog until a week or so ago, so it's been keeping me busy catching myself up on your blog.

I Love Blogs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home