Dust, Pizza, and More Relatives
Ok, so today I cleaned out the Sunday School cupboard (which is more like a closet). Oh was that fun (*sarcasm* and lots of it). But, on the bright side of things, I have most of my craft supplies AND I got free pizza out of the deal. Mmmm...pizza.
Oh and I also found out that I'm not related to just one pastor on the Island (Vancouver Island), but two! It's that Dressler clan (The Dresslers brought forth the huge Haberstock clan...just to clear things up). It's the reason I'm related to everyone in the Lutheran Church....well, old blood anyways....and mostly Saskatchewan, Manitoba and west (Neal you can't tell me otherwise :0P....Eric is NOT related to me!).
So, I'm bored as usual. But I do have things I need to get done. The art of procrastination...I love it. And yes it is an art, which a lot of people seem to be pro at. At least in University. Ok, I"m going to go fail at that art. Bye!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home