Go Fly A Kite
Well, today was very windy, and I was very tired. Why was I so tired? Well, I decided to stay up later than I usually do and then to top it off I didn't sleep very well. Why didn't I sleep very well? Well, I think a cat meowing all night would be enough to keep anybody up. And no it wasn't a typical meow. The only way I know how to describe this meow was that is was a long mournful, "I'm dying without you" meow (she was missing her owner who was house-sitting last night). All I wanted to do was to go over and cuddle her so that she would stop missing her owner, but then I would have lost my face. Neal, you thought my cat was bad with pissy moods, you really need to meet this one. She will claw and hiss at everybody who walks past her (except her owner).
Anyways, enough about cats. Today was an interesting day weather-wise. It was rainy, sunny, warm, cold. But the whole time it was breezy. I wanted to go to the beach and fly my kite. But the problem is I don't actually own a kite. And it's difficult to buy one when you have no money cuz your paycheck cannot be cashed until Wednesday...at least for me it's difficult. Hmmm...flying kites. That could make for an interesting date. Well, cuz first of all, if neither of you are good at it, it makes for a good laugh. And who can forget a date when you're both laughing your hearts out. Second of all, if both of you are good at it, you can both fly the kite. Being close on a date is generally a good thing ;)
Ok, now I'm resorting to relationship tips. Uh uh...no more. If I can't have it, no one can :0P.


1 Comments:
Giggle I love you!!!! Hope you get mail soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home