Here We Go Again....
I hate this time of year. And it is here again. bah!
I hated it last year too, mostly for the same reasons. I am just sick of everything. Here is the top 5 list of things I'm sick of:
5) Repetition - Everyday is the same ol'. I want to go on road trips and have some fun!
4) No time - I have no time for my friends or my family. I want to go out with them and such.
3) Gossip - I hate when rumors are spread and people talk behind other's backs. Stupid 'Concordia Grapevine'. Go to the source!
2) School - pretty self-explanitory with all the papers and exams...yuck!
And the number one reason for my frustration and of things I hate:
1) Drama - I hate the Concordia drama with people getting involved in other's people's lives, misery, happiness (and trying to ruin it), etc, etc, etc. I hate it with a passion and this is always my number one reason for looking forward to the summer. I wish people would just let other's live their lives without getting involved or trying to get involved. If there's an issue, go to the source (see 'gossip' - these two have a tendancy to go hand in hand) because if it's true concern it should go to those you are concerned about, not to anyone else. Gah! FYI - I can be guilty of this too...still frustrates me though.
Now that I've vented I feel better. Thank you!
Besides...Duke just loss to LSU...WHOOO HOOO!
So there certain people (you know who you are)....so much for winning it all!
Krzyz...what? I can't hear you....


5 Comments:
You have to love the yelling and screaming over sports. Thank you God for allowing the Oilers to go on a loosing streak (as they are in a three straight series with the Canucks!) As it is a great release of the fustration over the Miserable capstone...evil paper.
Hey sweetie Hugs!!! we need a road trip, you and I some where soon. Loves ya
The Duke loss cost me dearly in the NCAA pools. The UConn loss nailed the coffin. Now I have to wait for the NFL season to begin.
Yeah. I don't like Duke at all, but UCONN was to be my saving grace. It didn't pull through :0(.
Next year ;0)
I hated Concordia drama too, but that was mostly because the teacher was a pompous ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home