Monday, January 09, 2006

Yet Another Song!

Yes, I have written another song. It is essentially done and therefore has music to it already. It was inspired by a friend who I care for deeply but I'm not sure what's going to happen between me and this person in the near future (or future period). I know what I would like, but only He (God) knows what I need.

My Prayer
by Leah Becker Jan. '06

I'm so lost and alone without You;
I can't face this world alone.
I'm so confused and my mind's not on You:
I can't help but feel it's wrong.

I can't help but feel this way when I stray.
I turn so far from You I don't know the way.
But You come after me and rescue me here.
Therefore I shall not fear.

Please come find me and hold me tight,
I want to feel You right here.
Please provide me with Your holy sight,
that I may know Your will for me.

Help me follow only You holy way
and not a way for my selfish gain.
It will only get me further from You.
Help me to seek Your truth.

I know Your here by my side as I cry;
I know You love me so.
I know You guide me in all that I try.
Only Your love will do.

For You are here.

3 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 10:52 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Sniff, its beautiful!

 
At 1/10/2006 10:37 PM, Blogger -J said...

I like it

 
At 1/10/2006 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I always love your songs. You have to come out here so I can hear them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home