Are You Kidding Me?
Seriously?! Are you kidding me? It's December, almost January? YEAH RIGHT!!!
Honestly though, who would expect Edmonton to do this well with the weather in December. Yesterday we smoked another record (16 degrees C) and today was fairly nice too. We've even got rain! We never get rain (except for the last few summers). I think my brother and his fiancee brought it with them...it really does feel like BC weather (the moisture going straight to your bones).
Anyways, enough about the bizarre weather. So, this Christmas has been pretty low key, with a couple interesting moments. Asides from a few expressed love interests (a not initiated from my side either!), most of my time has been spent sleeping and hanging out with my family. I never spend this much time with my family. This is because of school and work, especially this last semester. I love holidays!
Anyways, Christmas services were nice. I was able to go to church with my family over this holiday season (usually I can't because of my practicum church and responsibilities with them). I went to church with my grandma on Christmas eve, and then our family went to St Peter's for Christmas Day.
We are a family that opens gifts on Christmas Eve. Good ole german tradition...gotta love it! Now it's on to New Years! I love that tradition in our family too. We put ordeurves (sp?) on all day and watch movies, only stopping to see each time zone switch over. Lot's of fun.
The most excitement so far? I got a cell phone for Christmas(for those who want the number, just ask).
Finally, I can be apart of the technology age!


6 Comments:
don't forget the tradition of calling me on new years eve...i'll be at home...alone...as usual. going on with my own tradition. i always look forward to your call at...11:00! :D
hey beautiful lady.
Be an Indian!!!!!
thats all i have to say...
no be a cowgirl, with me!!
Be both. A little Cow girl on the top and indian on the bottom, or the other way around. giggle
haha that sounds dirty
call me at home
i'm not planning on going anywhere
there's a party at the petro...
but i'd rather be at home
la la la la la
that is all...
<3
Post a Comment
<< Home