Friday, November 11, 2005

What Happened You Ask?

Well, since most of you know what happened with my previous situation, I won't bother saying anything. Instead, I'll bore you with the boringness of my life.

What's happened in my life? My grandma is finally out of the hospital! That's right folks. She's not even in the Rehabilitation Center. My aunt went to sign her out, and the doctor said not to bring her back because she was good enough to go home. Praise God!

As for school...It continues to drag on. I'm sort of caught up again, finally. However, I've been taking advantage of the lull and been lull myself. In otherwords, instead of getting ahead like I probably should. Oh well. Life of a student.

Ok, ok. You guys want to know the deal, don't you. Well, I had said that I wanted to get my belly pierced on the Wednesday (2nd). Well, it didn't happen....


Nope! Instead, I got it pierced on Thursday (3rd)(got those of you who didn't know :0P)...


Man, it was quite the task. But I must say, thanks to Neal for holding my hand and holding his stomach (he was sick that day and I had sweaty palms...ewww). Oh, and Johnny was so much fun. He was the piercer guy. Really good at keeping my nerves calmed (for those of you who know me, you know that's a huge task).

It was so funny. He was like, "Can I see your belly? Oh that's so cute. You're 21? So it's not going to grow anymore...how cute!". And he couldn't stop saying how cute it was. We did have some difficulty though. There's a higher chance that the piercing may migrate because I have such a small belly. Also, when he pierced it, he had trouble with the size of the post. Apparently I swelled more than expected because he had to get the next size post (as the one he had measured no longer fit). The problem? There was none in stock. So the post I have is actually 2 sizes bigger than intended. Then he couldn't get the post through, or didn't have the tool for it, or something - so that took longer too. It was quite the day.

All in all? It was so totally worth it. Oh, and I did tell my dad, who proceded to laugh and tell me he not to get a hoop in my nose.

Hmmmm. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home