Just When Things Are Good....
Well, I think I'm finally starting to get my semester under control. I'm not ahead in my workload, but I'm not behind either. Actually, I might be able to get ahead this week/weekend. That is if I don't take to long on things like this.
That's part of my problem. I am very easily distracted by life. I'm a social butterfly and LOVE to hang out with friends, or talk to them on messenger, or go out at night.
But, I am finally learning self-discipline in this area. I am actually starting to go to the library in the evenings to complete homework and studying. And I'm actually enjoying it. Who enjoys homework?! Apparently I'm starting to. There's just this new love that I have for learning. It is starting to feel more relevent to what I'm going to do with my life. Maybe cuz I'm almost ready to graduate (next year baby!)
Anyways, with everything going well, I'm so happy about it. Not even my life drama (that people seem to be creating for me...I honestly don't know my part in it as of late except that the situation has to do with me???) is getting me down or in the way. I'm actually having fun watching it play out and seeing where people take it. Oh well.
But, the end of these "good days" is coming. Midterms are coming up as are papers and finals. It will all bring an end to this....
(side note: I will still be happy, just stressed. don't worrry!)


6 Comments:
Holland America...... I know someone who lives there..... Hmmm anyway I love talking to you too! And you make me smile, and Beauty and the Beast in Class on Friday. Oh yeah... (what homework are you taking with you?)
Well good luck on the rest of semester, and on mid-terms
well, I envy you for getting that self discipline down. I think I finally got to that point in my final year of university. Sometimes I"m still learning that :0p
Glad to hear things are well!
Have a great week!
Monica
Leah,
I am glad to see that school is relatively going well. I envy the discipline. I never could the hang of it. I was known more for my procrastination. May God continue to bless you. Peace.
Bryan
Just don't forget to fit me in once in a while... :(
;) Love ya!
Ok, just to make things clear...I don't have the self-discipline down. I get it from time to time, but it never seems to stick. Especially as I begin to meet more and more people.
But for now, it seems to be working. I know I will lose it yet again, but I will enjoy it while I can.
Post a Comment
<< Home