When The Cold Shoulder Doesn't Work
So, this has been an interesting last couple of weeks, going from one extreme to the next. Some I cannot mention here as it would go against confidentiality of someone I really care about. However, I'll give you the juicy details of the other situation.
Ok, so there's this guy. You guys are all thinking "oooh. A guy" (Bryan might be bugging me about whether this guy is in uniform or not ;0P). Anyways, this time this is not the case. It's a guy that I'm NOT (repeat NOT) interested in. Unfortunately, he is (interested in me that is).
He flirts with me any chance he gets. I just really enjoyed our friendship, but now I find myself avoiding him because I don't want to give him the wrong impression. I've thought about telling him, but here's where my dilemma therein lies. What if I'm completely misreading him? Most people who have seen his interaction with me would say that it's not likely (right Eric?), but there's always that chance. However, he's been known to fall for girls hard, when he does fall for them. So if I wait til he says something or make it known, chances are he will have completely fallen for me and I will have stomped on his heart (I can't do that) :'0(.
I've decided I'm going to talk to his roommate. Cuz he really hasn't helped the situation at all either, that and he probably knows something. I figure I'll find out if there's anything really to be worried about. If there is, then I'll go talk to this guy who seems to like me, and deal with it.
But for now I'm stuck working at the library waiting for this roommate to get back to me (that could possibly never happen). And I sit here wondering . . .


11 Comments:
I dont have a roommate...
Well is he in A uniform?? LOL
You asked for it... ;OP) back at you.
Peace my friend.
Neal, you're hot and sexy and all, but I really don't see how it could work...ummm...wait...I wasn't talking about you...(who could possibly reject you?..wink wink).
I suppose there may have been a uniform with his work the last couple years....he used to have a uniform at his old job...ummm...otherwise I don't know :0P
I hope it was not a prison uniform!!! LOL
So, Yeah I would just like to laugh at this situation but only because of the statement (me)"Aww Leah doesn't love me any more!"
(Leah) " I will explain later!"
So Later Leah explained why she doesn't love me any more. (giggle, it was funny at the time!)
Girlie, besides that fact that I would not have a hard time rejecting Neal (Love you babe!) I understand now. And I am praying for you in both situations. And just remember God is there. Besides we can try to hook the other guy up with someone else....... (But who is unclear, maybe a first year YEAH!) Anyway.
Hugs sweetie!
Leah you're a hot sexy rustic grandpa, who could not love you? I sure do ;)
Anyways I want details. I miss our late night boy talks.
ahhh....I haven't chatted with you in soooo long...ahhh! :0D
We definately need to talk! *hint hint (about a certain individual).
"When The Cold Shoulder Doesn't Work"
It almost always works.
Well, it didn't for me.
But for all who care, things are fine now (or so it seems).
"When The Cold Shoulder Doesn't Work"
It does on me.
who are you?
Post a Comment
<< Home