Saturday, August 06, 2005

Take my Hand

So, I have recently written song. Finally a completed one! Or at least at this point. I know I'll probably tweak it, but for now it's done (music and all). I'm dedicating this to Bethany Lutheran Church. God has taught me so much through my experiences there and through the people there. They will always have a special place in my heart.
Here it is:

Take my Hand
by Leah Becker '05

You are my Eagle
You life me up on Your wings.
I go off on my own
walking until nothing is what it seems.

Chorus:
But/Cuz when I fall down
You pick me up again.
Together we'll walk
My hand in Your hand.
I am Your child.

You are my Shepherd
I know no matter the cost,
When I wander off
You'll find me where I am lost.

chorus

bridge: Your love so great for me
I can't understand it.
You gave Your life for me.
You love so great for me
And I'm so grateful for it.
You gave Your life for me.

You are my Light
When things are dark.
Please light my path
And guide me while I walk.

chorus

end: I am Your child.

4 Comments:

At 8/07/2005 6:28 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

It is so beautiful Leah. I can not wait to hear you sing it. Love ya! Only 28 more days! (or something like that)

 
At 8/08/2005 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the lyrics, nice cant wait to hear it. btw? when are you leaving for the big cold again? was it the 30th or the 1st, and are you still open to having someone drive up with you?

 
At 8/10/2005 3:19 PM, Blogger crashklein said...

Awesome song Leah.

I lost your number. Send me an email.

 
At 8/22/2005 6:24 PM, Blogger crashklein said...

Hey Leah, I'm up to 80% sure on that tour if you're still up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home