I Have Moved
Well, I have moved from my first location from the summer. I was staying with Cindy (one of the members of the congregation) in an apartment about a block and a half from the church. That was awesome as I could walk to work and save on gas. It's all about saving on gas (hehehe). She has a cat named Pepper. This cat is full of spite. I couldn't get near this cat, because one wrong move and she was ready to strike. Neal, she's worse (about 10 times worse) than my cat. Well, it was fun (despite that cat), but I'm on to a new home.
I am now staying with my friend, Melissa. She's going to teach me how to cook. Well, that is if I ever find time. Yes people, I'm learning to cook....and no I'm not going to burn down the house OR poison anyone (I hope :0P). I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe I'll even cook some meals for some of my Concordia friends when I get back! That is if they don't run away first (don't run away....pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee).
Ok, well as you can see I really don't have a lot to say. I've been really busy and am preparing to be leaving for 2 weeks, so yeah. Busy, busy, busy.


2 Comments:
Leah, if you dont learn how over the summer I will help you cook when you get home. Yippee! Miss you and congrats on moving.
woo hooo, VBS in a few days, looking forward to it...still no word from Noelle on when she's coming in on Sunday....did you get the ferri schuedle(sp??) yet? if so ...it would be nice to have.
Post a Comment
<< Home