Prayers
So I'm leaving tomorrow for Parksville. Why am I going to Parksville? Well, because on Thursday a group of us are leaving for a community called Ahousat (located off the West coast of Van. Island). I ask that you would pray for this community. They've had a lot of things to deal with lately, particularily suicides and attempted suicides. Pray that they would find peace in our Heavenly Father. Also keep our group in your prayers as we travel and as we build relationships with the people there. I have no idea what this week may entail; some of it could be fun, some of it might be difficult emotionally. Whatever happens, I just hope that the Gospel message is clear and that God would use us as His tools.
Thanks for your support guys!


2 Comments:
glad your enjoying west coast life.
so when are you going back to edmonton?
oh, not that i want you to leave, just wondering what your plans are for leaving
Post a Comment
<< Home