Saturday, September 03, 2005

Stuck In A Place I Don't Want To Be

Ugh! I'm so frustrated right now. I want to go back to Campbell River because I didn't have a care and my problems seemed easier to deal with.

Don't get me wrong. It actually turns out that I'm enjoying being home (despite one of my previous blog entries). I miss Campbell River so much, but it's good to see all my friends....well almost all of them.

I've actually only seen dormies. I haven't yet seen anybody else...well actually I've seen them walking down the street and such. Why haven't I stopped and said hi yet? Because I'm dreading a certain "hello".

When I was in Campbell River, a guy broke up with me. I hated it, but being in CR helped because it gave me distance and a fresh start to get over it. Or so I thought. I've been back three days and I have seen him twice. Both times I did not pull over because it brought tears to my eyes. I thought I was over it, but apparently I'm not.

So now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can't seem to say hi to him and move on, and yet I don't want to lose the friendship that he and I have. So now I'm tossing and turning about whether to act like nothing has ever happened and we're still great friends (easier said than done...I've tried) or to say I can't be friends with him right now, speech.

Why did I ever date him? Now it's all screwed up!

1 Comments:

At 9/05/2005 8:05 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

I Love you Princess
NARF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home