Sunday, October 02, 2005

Urgent Prayers!!!


Everyone,

Please pray for my grandma and my family! This morning my grandmother was taken to the hospital feeling really ill. After doing some tests, they found that she has blood on the brain. It seems to be under control now, but it will be bad if it starts up again. Therefore the next 24-48 hours are the most critical.

Once through this time period, the doctors will start looking at a treatment plan. They'll see if her body can heal itself or if surgery will be needed.

I ask that you would keep her in your prayers. She has taught me that prayer is such a powerful tool. I truly believe that.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I know that whatever happens, God's hand will be in it helping and guiding us.

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Grandmother, as well as your family, are in our family prayers.

Peace, my friend.


Bryan

 
At 10/03/2005 12:20 PM, Blogger -J said...

Of course she will be in our prayers, along with the rest of the family.

Justin

 
At 10/03/2005 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Praying for you Leah!
Any updates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home