Happy Thanksgiving!
Well, I am soooo glad this past week is over. Unfortunately it means catching up and being crazy next week, but I'm going to enjoy the weekend while I can.
So, my grandma is about the same. She's getting better, but she's really tired, and when she's tired she's moody, and when she's moody it's weird cuz it just doesn't seem like her. But other than that, she is doing better. The doctors have even used the "D" word (discharge). However, we're hoping that they delay that because right now she cannot live on her own. She would need to stay with someone or have someone stay with her. But other than that, it's looking a lot better. Still stressful, but worth it.
As for Joyce, I haven't heard much. I wish I could go see her, but I can't.
The rest of life is pretty boring. Guys still confuse me to no end, but that's nothing new and I'm starting to get used to it (doesn't mean I like it though, so don't think it will let you get away with things boys!). School is still way to heavy. I have actually contemplated dropping a course or two, but I really don't want to. We'll see.
For now I'm stuck at work writing to you guys, debating whether I should actually do my homework. Actually, I already know that I should, it's a matter of whether I will or not. I probably will, but I have to admit, school is really discouraging me right now.
Yeah, I should really get started on my paper. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you eat lots and lots of TURKEY! Yay TURKEY!


3 Comments:
(*You've been virtually Hugged*) Good luck, hopfully everthing will turn out for the best.
YESS! A virtual hug! That's awesome!
TURKEY DINNER!!!! ( okay so I just had a flash back memory thing remember when we were looking in my lunch and I had turkey and you exclaimed Turkey dinner in that wierd voice thing. Giggle remember remember!) Anyway I am copying Justin! (HUG!!!) Love you tons. NARF
Post a Comment
<< Home