When It Rains, It Pours
Wow! It has been quite the week, and it's not over yet.
My grandma is doing better. The doctors have gotten the bleeding in her brain to stop, and she seems to be recovering. She actually went for a walk yesterday and today, and her physiotherapist was quite impressed with how far she went. I've been reading to her from Esther. I quite enjoy that because it seems to put her to sleep (which she needs lots of) and it reminds me of when she would read Bible stories to me to put me to sleep.
Thank you for all your prayers with my grandma. It's not even close to over yet, but we're heading in the right direction. It has and will continue to take a lot out of us both physically, mentally and emotionally. But we know that God is blessing us through the situation.
However, as my title is indicating, there is more. I just recieved an email with some not so great news. One of the members of the church that I worked for (the last two summers) is not doing so well. This past summer she was diagnosed with cancer, and the email I got today said that she only has so much time to live.
Please pray for her and her family and her congregation. We all love her so much!


1 Comments:
Hang in there sweetie! You are in my prayers. Love you always.
Aly
Post a Comment
<< Home