Celebrating my 21...and a 1/2? Bday!
Well, it has been half a year since I turned 21. Yay me!
But, I'm a little said because I didn't really get to celebrate my bday. Don't get me wrong people from CR. It was great hanging out with you and getting ice cream (thanks Melissa!) and having the church picnic and all. But that's not how I pictured my 21st bday. I mean, I'm legal everywhere! Or almost everywhere anyways.
The thing is, all my friends who have bdays during the school year get to celebrate it with all their school friends. They get to go out and have this big shindig just for them. Where's my shindig? I don't think I should get left out just because my bday is in the summer.
And it turns out there's a few people that agree with me (Or at least they're looking for a reason to party)cuz Wednesday nite I'm going to celebrate my 21st bday finally! Anybody around interested in coming, just let me know and I'll get you the details.
Happy bday to me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home