Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Who really really knows me?

Here's a little quiz about me to find out how well you know me. Yes you will be judged. You should know everything about me. If you dont', I'll just have to go crawl in my bed and cry til the cows come home.

No pressure now.

(FYI - for those who think I'm actually serious, maybe you should just take the quiz and actually see how serious I was while making it.)

I"m not sure which link will work, but give em a try!

Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

OR

Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

Mwa ha ha ha! -Where'd that come from? Huh? I think it was the wind...right, the wind.

7 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Astley said...

Congrats to Shannon who was the only one to get the last question right (so far)!

And Eric! I'm shocked. It was the lower lip...you should know!

And this might give you guys some help if you haven't taken it yet.

 
At 12/13/2005 5:45 PM, Blogger -J said...

I'm a relative my score doesn't count

 
At 12/13/2005 7:41 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

I am so sorry, I was like saddened because I thought I knew you better then that. cause really i do. But you ask questions that are hard. I think I might have to take it again. without remembering the scores. then I will feel like a true friend. giggle. Love ya

 
At 12/14/2005 12:26 AM, Blogger Astley said...

Yeah...gotta love those trick questions...hehehe

 
At 12/14/2005 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not do too bad, considering I have not known you very long or too well.

 
At 12/14/2005 3:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! I rock!
Yay for good guessing...
;)

 
At 12/22/2005 4:32 PM, Blogger crashklein said...

I'm a terrible person Leah. Maybe I need to see you more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home