Drama or Love?
The following is some lyrics that I have written. I would like some feedback or ideas on how I can expand or better them as I continue to work on it. Thanks for your support guys.
Drama or Love?
by Leah Becker Jan. '06
Verse 1
I love you turns right into I hate you.
I need you turns right into I'm leaving you.
Turning on each other for what we think is right.
BUT STOP!
Chorus 1
The drama we make today
is a mess we leave tomorrow
Instead let's look to Him above,
for He has given His love,
So we can share it.
Verse 2
We make promises we know we cannot keep.
We do things we know just make us downright creeps!
It seems as long as these things will only benefit me....
BUT STOP!
Chorus 1
Bridge/Verse 3
Let's stop the rumors and the lies that we make.
Instead let's share God's love and give instead of take.
He gave up His life for us to save us and give us His love.
So in return let's follow Him and give it to the world!
BECAUSE!
Chorus 2
The love that we give out today
is love that spreads tomorrow
With God's help above,
the one who's given His love.
We can share it!


1 Comments:
so after staring at your msn name for a while, going "i know i've seen that somewhere...but where" i came back here and realized where it came from. and felt really dumb having just read it within the last 24 hours.
oi vey
sounds good!
Post a Comment
<< Home