Saturday, February 04, 2006

Well That's Great! NOT!!!!

So, I'm not impressed right now. Mostly I just have a lot on my mind, but at this moment I'm annoyed with this. Right here. I have been tagged (3 times now) and I did my part in responding to it. And I had it up too. But do you see it here? No. Do I see it in my "edit posts" field? No.

Not only that, but I couldn't access this for like 3 hours today. And when I could, I was having great difficulty. Gah! (it's my new frustrated word).

I'm just frustrated in general and this is how I'm taking it out (better here than on someone). I'm having issues with a person. Again...gah!

But! I got an email from a boy that I admire...giggle.

8 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 1:34 AM, Blogger neal said...

blogspot was dwn for a few hours this evening...

 
At 2/05/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger -J said...

It sucks doesn't it?

 
At 2/05/2006 9:49 AM, Blogger morgan said...

GAH! is MY new frustrated word TOO! YAYA! love ya leah :D

 
At 2/05/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

it was kinda funny
like as soon as you went offline last night when we were talking...
i checked and it was working perfectly. maybe it's just you ;)
love ya!

 
At 2/05/2006 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going way over my head. What's "tagging"? You said in your email that you "tagged" me and I'm completely clueless on this one.

 
At 2/05/2006 6:26 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Awww.... I love yous!!!

 
At 2/05/2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i saw it before it disappeared

 
At 2/05/2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Astley said...

So I'm not smoking dope then...I really did post it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home