Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Love This Game...It's Soooo Evil. Mwahahaha!

Ok, so the dormies (and dormie wannabes) are playing this game. It started last week I think. Anyways, this game is set up that you have a name. Nobody knows what name you have, but you have to try to shoot this person. When you successfully shoot this person, you get a new name from that person. That's only if you successfully shoot the person. Cuz you see, you are a target to get shot at as well. And if you do, you're out. The game ends when you have killed everybody and you get your own name (it is set up so that you cannot get your name before this point).

So, anyways, I am not in this game. But I am having fun with it (insert evil laugh here). You see, it is now down to 3 people: Ryan, Mike and Eric. Pretty much Mike and Eric are duking it out because Ryan stays in dorm all day (dorm is off limits, as are classrooms and cafeteria line). Mike has Eric, therefore Eric is trying to stay away from Mike.

Well, Mike goes crawling around up in the choir loft area hoping that Eric was going to class or going to play pianos. Does this happen? No. But I end up going up to play pianos and see this. So Mike and I talk and I share with him Eric's schedule for arriving at choir. I share what time, which door he takes, and where the best place for Mike to stand is. Yes, I am that cruel. But it gets better.

In chapel, Mike comes in and sits next to Eric (chapel is considered a classroom) hoping to get him on the way out. Eric looks at me. I felt bad, so I offer some "information". I share with Eric that he needs to watch his back before choir. Yes, I am that mean. Oh, but it gets better.

On the way out of chapel, Eric dodges Mike (with a little help from Scottie who was detaining Mike) and manages to get away. But not without dropping his wallet. Quinn picks up this wallet and gives it to Megan. He then procedes to tell Eric that his wallet is with someone who is giving it to Mike. Hehehe.

That person, as stated, was Megan. I met up with megan in the cafeteria line, where she proceded to tell me all this. Eric rushes in all in a tither because he knows that somebody has his wallet and is giving it to Mike. Do we tell him the truth? Heck no. However, I proceded to hint that I know where this wallet is. Does he clue in? No. Do I tell him? No. Mwahahaha!

And I have a feeling it's going to get better. I can just see Eric hiding out in the choir room and Mike hiding expecting Eric to come up one of the stairways. And it will end in a standoff I'm sure.

What part will I have coming up? If I told you that it wouldn't be a secret.

If I told you that, I'd have to "kill" you. Mwahahaha! (giggle)

5 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger -J said...

Whats this I hear about you and mushrooms

 
At 2/08/2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

lol, oh Eric got dead today!!! I was there to witness giggle!

 
At 2/08/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

oh and I have to tell you... muffin not so happy about the wallet thing... oh Well. See you tomorrow

 
At 2/09/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Astley said...

Oh, I know. We talked. AND just for the reference, he knew that I knew about his wallet (he even acknowledged that I knew when I hinted at it). He did not ask me about what I knew. I would have told him.

 
At 2/09/2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i'm guessing he has a condom in his wallet?
is that what i gather from this whole thing. and if so, there should be no disapointment...my dear alyson lady, it's a fact of life. and seriously...when's he ever going to need it?
that was a little mean. but it was said with the intention of being funny, not mean, so sorry. and if it's not a condom, what is it, i want to know now too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home