Cool Fact About This Week...
On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.
That won't ever happen again.
You may now return to your (normal ?) life.
Thanks for the email, Ashley!


4 Comments:
I almost feel as if I should stay up until that time... just to experiance it! But I dont know.... maybe
giggle
well I can definitely see your love for numbers!
I really hate to burst your bubble... (well actually, I will do it joyously)...
01:02:03 04/05/06 is actually...
01:02:03 04/05/2006 (how special)...
Now... when you consider the fact that 01:02:03 04/05/2006 (has happened/will happen) in about 30 or so time zones (24 plus however many half tie zones there are)... oOoo baby... look at the specialty there... I mean, really we're only getting the leftover specialness right?
No... no specialness for us... why?
cuz revert back to 01:02:03 04/05/06... 06 is shorthand... if you go by shorthand, and using a conservative estimate of the world existing for 6000 years... that means 01:02:03 04/05/06 has occured no less than 6 times now...
NOw... as if I havent trampled things enough, you are basing the specialness of this event solely on an abstract concept known as the gregorian calendar... Which not all the world follows (decreasing the specialness many people in the world refuse to aknowlege it as a time standard)...
Cuz really... what good is a solar based calendar system to someone who follows the lunar calendar? Or the iranian calendar? And what if your calendar year starts on february 17th... and numerically you number the years you have is 1412...
01:02:03 04/05/12 isn't very special now... is it?
lol
I'm done
Not to make things worse or anything but the calander is off anywhere from 7 -2 years
Post a Comment
<< Home