Monday, April 10, 2006

Jenn's Thoughts and My Explanations

Jenn's questions and responses are in regular print. My take on these questions and responses are in italics. Enjoy!

leah
1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
1. how you’ve kept that same cat from elementary school, I will never know.
I have this cat named White Sox. Yes after the team. It's actually named after my mom's cat which was named after the baseball team. Hey, they won the World Series last year! Holy Tangent batman. Ok, anyways, so this cat is the same age as my sister. It is now 13 years old. I got it when I lived in Cloverdale and Jenn remembers it.


2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

2. that shampoo commercial, “because you’re worth it.” because you really are…why cant you see that.
I don't know anything specific that this is tied to. Just that Jenn is being encouraging regarding many of our talks I'm sure.


3) I'll tell you my favorite memory with you.

3. the wasps that attacked us on the way up here.
I don't remember much about the wasps. Obviously they attacked us. Was it lunch time? Probably. Oh yeah, at that rest area I like so much I bet! I really really don't like bees or wasps or anything of the sorts. I end up throwing things.


4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
4. bear!!! tarp!!!!
This is just the randonmness of me and Jenn. We were driving home from the summer and we came up with these quirks - that is a word and actions. Ask me about them and I'll show you.

5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.

5. well, back at zion. you got to sing this solo, and I remember being so jelous, being sure you only got it because you were the principles daugter.
I found out that she was so jealous of this solo of Amazing Grace when I was in elementary school. I don't remember it at all. Sorry Jenn!


6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

6. a squirrel. not so sure of where to go next. you have a final destination, but you’re not sure about the little disisions in between there.
Not sure where she came up with this one. You'd have to ask her. But I like squirrels. They furry and cute, and furry, and fun and....

7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

7. how? with nothing but lips? I just don’t understand

I am not at liberty to share this one as it does not just involve me. Ummm, if I told you, I'd have to kill you? yeah, that's it.

8) I'll give you a quote that reminds me of you.
8. I’ll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it. you cry, It makes me feel all squishy inside, because it reminds me of that feeling.

I absolutely love the line in this song. I don't know why she used it as a rememberance of me, but that's how I feel about those who are close to me. My hand is always there and waiting (by the power and love of God), all I want is for people to grab it when they need. I'm there for them.

9) I'll tell you something that I think about you.
9. you need to get some balls girl!!! not real ones, but use some assertiveness.
Apparently I'm not assertive. Not very hard to understand this one.


10) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.
10. you know the drill

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenn on #2...by that I mean you are a good friend that totally cares...and who many people also care for

 
At 4/11/2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Leah... you know the drill... lets see what you can come up with.

Hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home