Tuesday, May 09, 2006

To Be Or Not To Be A DPS? That Is The Question, But I Won't Be Answering It

So, the question, now that I know I want to be a DPS worker, is whether I'm suitable or not. Hmmm. Me suitable for something. I never thought I could be...who knew? Oh wait, technically I still do not know...giggle.

Tomorrow I have my DPS suitability interview. My interviewers are Paul (of course), Labron, Angela, and Michael. It's a good selection of people. I'm glad it's them. Am I still nervous? Heck ya!!!! I don't know what makes me so nervous about it, but I am. I mean, I know all these people in the interview. They're great people that know me well and we get along great. But I'm still nervous.

Could it be the fact that they could say no to me being a DPS? Or maybe I'm hiding some huge dark deep secret that they should know (or maybe not :0P)? Or maybe I'm just scared of the reality that is to come....no more school? I don't know, but I find it all overwhelming.

Paul says that I shouldn't have to worry because unless I'm completely against the church and don't go and curse God and hate my fellow man, etc, etc, etc., I will more than likely be ok and accepted into the profession.

So I have nothing to worry about.....right?

3 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger neal said...

so no goat sacrifices, blasphemy, or new-age cartoons tonight?

thats a shame...

 
At 5/09/2006 10:00 PM, Blogger -J said...

Nut the nightly goat sacrifice just won't be the same without you

 
At 5/10/2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Leah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home