Thursday, October 05, 2006

Welcome To The Doghouse

So I really think that our dormie boys need a lesson in phone etiquette with females. If you have not read Lauren's blog yet, you should. That would be the first case.

NOW...it's Mike's turn. That jerk! That @$$! That's right, I said it. He hung up on me...and why? Because I called him a jerk for unlacing my shoes. Not just untying, but unlacing! Which got Eric laughing...I very quickly notified him that he's already in the doghouse...he doesn't need this to help. Gah...boys are dumb (most of them anyways).

So...here's my proposal...all us females, we need to start a class. I think Vince would probably be a good teacher for it...with our supervision of course (but that won't take much work...we can sit and relax and laugh of course).

Ok I'm done...and I'm not really pissed...I just wanted to make fun of mike...but now to poker!

3 Comments:

At 10/05/2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

He he, I am game for a class, yes yes I am..

 
At 10/06/2006 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do I sign up? Let's throw rocks at them ;)

 
At 10/11/2006 9:05 PM, Blogger R. Schremmer said...

I think guys would benefit greatly from learning about women from women themselves, while women would likely benefit greatly from learning about men from men themselves . . . but then again, many women I know don't really understand women, and many guys I know don't seem to understand guys either! [sigh] If only we came equipped with online help! Then again, many people would probably spend their time reading the online help about themselves! ;)

- Roger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home