Tuesday, August 08, 2006

When Is The Time Right?

What an amazing weekend! I loved this past weekend. I got to spend it in Wainwright AB. Now you're probably wondering how could little, small town alberta be fun. Well, let me tell you.

I got to spend it with MI (from my 2nd year Crew), Britt (other team 2nd year Crew), Ron (2nd year Crew and other best friend), Barrett and Erica. Ron, Erica, Britt and Barrett are the new Crew team for the year.

So anyways, I went down and had some fun times with them, getting to know the 2 I didn't know, and having fun with those I did know. I miss them tons already and want to go back! It was great just having some giggles, some talks, and of course my fave (as Alyson and Scott will know), some prayer!

I can't wait til they come to edmonton and I hope to keep one of them (probably Ron, but waiting on my mom to confirm that) at my house. So those who know me can meet them. Maybe I'll play CSR and give them a tour of where I go to school and work. Time will tell. All the same...I'm soooooo excited!

Here are some pics:

Now of course, in my joy and happiness, I still wonder....
When is the right time to tell a guy you like them?

3 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"When is the right time to tell a guy you like them?"

When you know that you really do. Do not wait. That way you get it out in the open He may feel the same way, also.

 
At 8/10/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger morgan said...

just DO IT! :D

umm... so.... i was kinda wondering... if maybe... umm... could i meet your crew friends? .... they seem really cool... and stuff.... haha. but seriously, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA BE HERE?!?! i haven't seen britt in FOREVER!

 
At 8/10/2006 4:22 PM, Blogger Astley said...

I have no idea...they might be here in the fall for some sort of training, but right now that is all up in the air....I know...I really want them to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home