An Apple A Day. . .
So, I'm in the process of finding a family physician. Now I know...what's the point? I leave in a year. Well, I figure I should go through the process now while I'm still at home with my parents and under their insurance. That, and I gotta start sometime right? If I use that as an excuse I don't get in and I haven't seen a doctor for another year (it's been YEARS since I've been to one...minus little aches and pains at the clinic). That excuse will sit among all the other ones I've used, and if I continue to do so, I won't ever find a doctor.
So this is me stopping the excuses. However, I don't even know how to begin. That's where you guys come in. If you have or know of any good family physicians in Edmonton, could you let me know? And let me know what you think about them and why.
Thanks!


1 Comments:
Dr. Mary Ellen Haggerty
She is awesome and genuinely cares and... yeah I just really like her.
She works at
Family Medicine Associates
780-468-6035
7004 98 Avenue NW,
Post a Comment
<< Home