Who The Heck Are You?
So, picture this. You're working at a booth at YC for Concordia....when you've finished laughing you can continue (I realize that for most of you this is NOT on your wish list of things to do...but bear with me)....
You're working at the booth, and all of a sudden this random guy working at the booth across from you comes up and says, "Hey (enter name here)! How's it going? How's your brother/sister/mom doing? I haven't seen you in soooo long!"
Well, that's what was supposed to happen to me. But it didn't (I'm kinda thankful). Instead, I get this guy who keeps looking at me. At first I though maybe he was trying to make eyes at me or something. But then I saw a ring on his finger (and I decided to assume he was married), so I figured it must be something else (a booger, my hair, something in my teeth...a booger in my teeth - oh wait, that was when i was 2......I'm joking guys..honest!).
Well, once we start taking booths down, he decides to come over. "You're Leah right?" Ok, how the heck does he know my name?! "Yeah, how'd you know?"
Well, that's when he explained to me that Kaitlyn and Melanie on friday (their day for the booth) had told this guy to play the prank I had you imagine. He was to pull it on me today and Jon yesterday. He told me he had all this information about me that they had given to him...at which point he pulls out this paper. On it, it says, "Leah Becker, curly hair, glasses, has a brother at the high school, etc".
We had a good laugh. I enjoyed his company. He balances chairs on his chin! And then we saw him later at the newsboys concert (at which point Kaitlyn and Melanie chastized him for his poor conduct in pranking me...but whatever).
Anyways, for those who are bored...here's some entertainment for ya. A friend found it and showed it and I couldn't help but share with everyone!

You don't have to look twice, that's who you think it is in the front row. And he looks soooooo cute in his uniform jacket! hehehe. It's from some tone chime group. If you see this eric, I'm sorry.....wait...no i'm not...giggle. Thanks anonymous friend!
And now I must sign off. But before I do....a confession...I think I'm falling for my best friend (not Shannon best friend...another best friend).
That wasn't supposed to happen!


4 Comments:
Ha ha, he came and met me on Sat. But did not know my name, and at first was like, are you Leah, I said no. so then we just talked a little! About YC... SO AWESOME!! I have to go post on my blog about it.
Now I have only two more things to say, one... HA HA HA HA MUFFIN HA HA HA HA HA HA!! (thanks leahs friend)
and two
I never knew Leah and I am sorta flattered...(but I dont really swing that way. :)) IN all honesty if you need me I am here, and I will be praying for ya!
It's okay... i don;t blame you... it's only a matter of time before everyone falls in love with me...
I'm surprised you've lasted this long
=P
oh baby, I want you, I need you, oh baby oh baby...
Could you sense the enthusiasm? :0P
well first i have to say "thank goodness you're not in love with me" i think the lutheran church frowns upon that! ;)
who's this boy? i need details! apparently it's been too long since we've talked...
Post a Comment
<< Home