Friday, May 26, 2006

Which Came First? The Style Of Underwear Or Globalwarming?

So here's a little joke that's been going around the office here at the library. Instead of "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?", we have come up with "Which came first, the style of underwear or globalwarming?". This is due to the fact that they seem to be changing about the same time as each other.

One person in some article (that I don't have) even proposed (humorously of course), that global warming is coming about due to the lack of underwear substance (if this is the case, then neal, you're gonna bring about Hell on Earth :0P).

Anyways, enjoy:


Anyways, for Concordia being a boring place, it sure is not so boring. Besides the jokes that go around the library amongst us staff (most I think you need to be here to get), and the pranks that they pull (they're few and far between, but boy does the planning happen...I think they mostly get stuck on the planning of - ie: apparently they're sending the security gate home with me someday, along with this Barbie pink trinket box, princess pictures and all), there have been some random events.

You heard that there was fire alarm issues (who knows what actually happened there, but something happened), but apparently, that same weekend, we had a shower going in the girls' bathroom of the library. For the long weekend, someone had turned the heat off on the water heater, but forgot to turn the water off (I would do something like that :0P). Well, the water heater kept filling up and up and up, until the water had nowhere to go but out. And out it went, between the floors of the library and through the vent of the girls' bathroom, thus creating a shower.

Hehe, I love working here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home