Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Many Unanswered Questions

So, my life is filled with unanswered questions. Honestly, right now I'm okay with that. They have a huge range too. Some deal with guys: Does he like me back? Would it ever work out?. While some deal with location: Where will I be in a year? Will I do CREW first?

And then there are those that may have answers, and I just don't know them yet. This is where you, my readers come in. You may have answers or possible solutions/ideas that may help me answer these next two questions.

1) Is anybody willing to mow grass and weedwhack (yes...weedwhack) for 2 weeks while I'm gone in Chicago? If you're interested, or even just want to inquire, send a message and I'll touch base with you.

2) Who would be the best prof to ask about doing an independent study with them? I want to do an independent study in July and/or August with one of the courses I have next year, because then I don't have to do it next year (none of these were offered this summer :0S). My choices for profs are Dr. Muir, Dr. Stuhlmiller, Dr. Strand, possibly Dr. Berg (although I doubt the class topic would be conducive to independent study), and possibly Dr. Krispin (although I'm scared to ask because I think technically he's officially on sabatical until Fall).

So there you have it. Now respond. I command it.....

Ok, I just really want to hear from you guys. Go!

6 Comments:

At 5/31/2006 7:47 PM, Blogger neal said...

I could be persuaded to do the weedwhacking/lawn care... so long as I didnt have to provide my own supplies...

I mean, it is my job afterall...

 
At 5/31/2006 7:48 PM, Blogger neal said...

oh... and my recommendation is Dr Berg... She can teach you a lot and wont punish you with excessively difficult assignments

 
At 5/31/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Astley said...

yeah...like i said though, the course may not be conducive to the independent study thing...but we'll see...maybe i'll talk to her.

As for the lawn care...i know there's a lawn mower available but I have to check about the weedwhacker.

 
At 6/01/2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Oh Oh- i want to mow grass and weedwhack! Would they be willing to pay my transportation fees though . . .?

 
At 6/01/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger Astley said...

I don't think $10/hr would cover that kind of transportation (cuz it's only about a 3 hour job once a week-ish)...sorry :0P

 
At 6/01/2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

sorry tomorrow is my last day with the Lawn mower and Weed wacker. (FINALLY!!!!) Sorry to everyone doing it this year, but I have been doing grass duty for four years now. (maybe longer) and this is the earliest I have been done!!!!! (YES!) As to teacher, I love Dr. Berg but if you can not do it with her, I would say... The Dean or Krispin. (you can always ask!) Talk soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home