I Must Have "World's Biggest Schmuck" Printed On My Forehead...
I'm really not sure how to start this post...so I'm gonna make it random:
Why don't you trust me?
My head hurts...and not cuz I'm sick. There's just too much going on up there.
I'm terrified of tomorrow, but I can't say why (mostly cuz I'm not wanting to say). Thankfully Scott's coming with me...I could still use prayers of courage though.
When you feel not trusted and you walk in the doors to hear a lecture about locking the doors (and you have no idea what even happened this morning) and you're the only one being talked to, even though "it's everybody's responsibility" makes ya feel like a schmuck.
So I guess that's the answer to it all....I'm a Schmuck.
Hi! I'm Leah Schmuck Becker! (and no this is not a happy tone).


7 Comments:
i love you!
What the crap is going on?!? Drop me a line sometime Leah
*hugs*
Leah,
You're not alone. You have many friends and family (especially our Triune God Himself) who loves you dearly and is with you every step of the way, and even to carry you and comfort you when you don't have the strength or energy. Even most of us would take the time to be there for you--if we knew where you've gone to!
You remain in my thoughts and prayers, Leah. May God and those you're with continue to encourage you with His comfort and love.
- Roger
i love you, leah! you're in my prayers :)
Hi beautiful. I have been praying for you all day. I am glad you had our "Elizabeth" with you. (thought that would make you smile!) Love you SO MUCH.
Narf
i wish i knew what was going on...is this something a best friend should know?
Post a Comment
<< Home