Saturday, November 04, 2006

Christmas Formal

Well, here they are. The long awaited pictures people have been asking me about:
Ron and Myself at the beginning of the evening.

A bunch of the dormies dancing!


Ron and I under thing-a-ma-hoosit (I don't remember what they're called).

Ashley and me

Ron and Ashley partying hard!


Melissa and Me under the thing-a-ma-hoosit (still don't know what it's called).

Ron and I dancing.



I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Yay for my last Christmas formal! It was a blast!

8 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

You all look so happy and b-e-a-u-tiful!!! I'm glad you had fun!

 
At 11/05/2006 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh la la! what a couple of cuteys (*cough cough* cute couple *cough*)
heheh ;)

 
At 11/05/2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(insert cat whistle here!) narf

 
At 11/06/2006 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah,

Very nice pics.

Bryan

 
At 11/07/2006 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A magical evening and a beautiful couple!

 
At 11/19/2006 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think
you'd make
cute
babies!

 
At 11/19/2006 11:32 PM, Blogger Astley said...

yeah...you would say that :P

 
At 11/22/2006 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ever think your going to post again? Narf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home