Who Wants A Turn?
So, who's next at going after my car? Better get in a line, cuz it seems pretty popular and cool to break into my car.
That's right! My car, yet again, was broken into last night. For those of you who don't know/remember, my car was broken into last year in March. They broke my window (glass everywhere - still to this day I find glass), and the police figure they were trying to steal the car.
This time, we're not so sure. The police are thinking it was just part of a string of break-ins last night (cuz someone came in while I was in there with the same complaint and a few people on their block had break-ins as well). But the police are not sure cuz nothing of mine was stolen and the others had windows broken and stupid things (text books, pants, boots) stolen. I had 1 cd stolen (part of a set...grrr) and just a big mess to clean up. Nothing damaged.
So I got off lucky....but really? What is the deal with my car? And Cory's hasn't even been touched! It is definately a pain!
So, who's next in line?


4 Comments:
Sorry to hear about your car...it is totally a pain...as I had my plate stolen while at work last summer and I have the person the screwdriver to take it off with...Dang I hate being blonde
Steve
it is just because you have THE coolest car ever! Everyone wants a piece of Leah's car! (btw i'm in that line)
can I book the week of the december 6th?
Why break into your car when they could paint it a different colour?! Like . . . PLAID! Then we could call you the raving Scotswoman of Concordia - then again, you're not Scottish enough! We could add a kilt-like trim, a cool Scots' cap and a fuzzy orange beard for the front bumper! Unless, of course, it's a female car . . . ;)
- Roger
Post a Comment
<< Home