Thursday, October 12, 2006

God Is Amazing...His Love Never Fails

So, I find that in a lot of cases when people vent, you never get an outcome (not on blogger anyways - with the Concordia grapevine it's hard to miss out on what's going on). Well, I've decided that with everything on my blog, you guys deserve at least one outcome story (I'm not willing to share the other outcome on a public blog).

God is amazing. He never quits on us. Never. In my last blog I talked about a friendship gone bad and you obviously saw I was devastated. Well, me and this person have talked since then. I finally got to say what's been eating at me for a week, and that I really didn't think it needed to come down to that (I thought we had other options still).

We discussed and I feel we reconciled. We aren't where we used to be (friendship-wise...just to clarify)...nobody can jump that fast that far. But I've dealt with feelings and we're starting with baby steps and we'll see where that takes us. That's all I wanted.

For all of you who were caught in the middle and were made to feel ackward...I apologize. We should never have put you in that position, and I believe I'm the biggest culprit of that. So I apologize and I hope you forgive me. You can trust that, while it may be ackward at first, it's better.

Baby steps...they're so much easier to take than jumping mountains.

And reconciliations works...in God's time!

Man...He's awesome! (by that I mean God)

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! words can not describe how happy I am at this moment. I was sad I could not talk to you after chapel, But now I know more and that is great. Oh I have been praying. Well see you tomorrow.


NARF!

 
At 10/17/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I'm glad things are improving!
I can't wait for our coffee date and girl talk! :)
Love you!

 
At 10/18/2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Astley said...

I can't wait either...sorry I had to cancel for tomorrow though :(

I really wanted to, but stupid school!

 
At 10/25/2006 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all is well with you. Peace, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home