Thursday, January 11, 2007

6 Random Things About Me Eh?

Well....what to say?

1) I like ketchup on my rice. Not a lot, just enough to give it a little bit of a different flavor. I like it even better when I put ketchup and soy sauce.

2) My capstone is 38 pages long with everything. It's about 32 pages of content.

3) I'm hopefully getting my oboe on Friday. We'll see. If not, it will be shortly! I LOVE the oboe and can't wait to get it.

4) When I'm sleeping alone (ie- not at a sleepover) I sleep with the hallway light on. I can sleep in the dark when other people are in the room with me sleeping, but when I'm alone I can't. I would sleep with a nightlight cuz it's more cost effective except that it melts the plastic on my walls thus creating a fire hazzard.

5) Oh, I should mention....My bedroom has no walls. That's right, no walls. Well, no real walls. My bedroom is in the unfinished basement of our house. My walls consist of plastic holding the insulation up and curtains (where there are no "walls").

6) I love to drive. My favorite hobby. I prefer driving over flying. Unfortunately it's taking it's toll on my back :(. Not to say I'd give up flying somewhere, especially now since I kinda want to fly in a plane, but I LOVE to drive. That's why I like road trips, that's why I travel with my dad, that's why I don't mind making airport runs - I love to drive. Oh, and highway driving is better...much less stressful.

Ok, I tag....well, it seems like everyone has been tagged :(. Oh well, here it goes anyways: Michelle, Trevor, MattyK, and Steve (I think I'd enjoy these "randoms"...especially steve's).

4 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which Steve?

 
At 1/12/2007 12:56 AM, Blogger Astley said...

steve in dorm right now

 
At 1/13/2007 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

   Interesting. This woman I know introduced me to ketchup on eggs, which I found to be really good (but thought was gross before trying it). How did you discover ketchup on rice?

   Thirty-eight pages for your capstone! What's the topic?

   At least you won't be getting a horn, cause then you'd be "blowing your own horn" all over the place! Oboes are nice, but violins are nicer! ;)

   So what you're telling us is that you need someone to sleep with, or a night light that won't melt? Have you ever seen this little ditty (http://www.gnr8.biz/product_info.php?products_id=32)? I think it might work nicely!

   Hmmm . . . sounds like your bedroom either has no boundaries or lacks stability!

   Yes, I'm sure you drive lots of people . . . somewhere and back! :) Have you tried one of those back massage things for car seats? It might prove to be quite comforting for your back and your stress! :)

   I know I wasn't tagged, but at least I talked more about you than me. (I just wanted an excuse to offer you that link; I thought it was neat!) See ya!

- Roger :)

 
At 1/13/2007 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah,

When my family is out of town, I do not enjoy sleeping at home alone. You hear noises, than normally you attribute to the dog or kids, but they are gone. I usually suffer from sleep deprivation and look forward to them returning or me hooking up where they are.

Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home