What A Party!
So I'm at this party with some really weird people. I mean, who are these people? I have no idea.
But seriously, I'm at this party with my friends and one of them had dry ice. So some decided to have fun with science experiments. They put the dry ice in a bottle with some water and threw it out in to the yard to watch it explode. After that grew old (about 4 blasts or so), everyone went back to chatting and having fun.
All of a sudden we see a cop car drive by with it's lights and the ground is all lit up because the helicopter is shining a light down on the neighborhood. Then 2, 3, 4 cop cars show up. That's right! 4! So we had two sober people go to the door in case they came to talk to us (I sat with them to keep them company cuz I was talking with one of them at the time of all of this - that and I was sober :0P). They didn't come, they didn't come, they didn't come. They talked to a couple neighbors, but never came to our door.
Well, then the story that 3 of the party members had been thrown in the back of a cop car and one was handcuffed made its way around the party! I was so confused cuz I hadn't even known they had left. That's when the 2 people went out to talk to the cops, and then the cops followed them back inside. I'll admit it, I was scared.
That's when we discovered that there had been some vandalism happen to one of the bus stops near by and the blasting pop bottles were thought to be gun shots and therefore the cops came by. When they realized that it was just party noise, they left. As for our dear 3 friends? They were thought to be 3 teens who were involved in the vandalism of the bus stop, but then the cops realized that they weren't - they were apart of our party.
All was made clear, stories were shared, and that's when I left - I wouldn't have even been there that long if the police hadn't showed up...but I thought it was smart to stay put until stuff was sorted out. That was the first party I've ever experienced where the cops showed up!
Now I must go back to dreaming about being a heroine. Except maybe this time I won't get shot like I did in last night's dream!


4 Comments:
Sounds like you had a 'blast'! Well, sort of. Not too sure why you'd like to dream about being an illegal substance that's not shot (into someone's arm?) this time. You seem to have very weird dreams! Not as weird as the one you were in. Not too sure why you were rolling around in a giant dune buggy wheel (in my dream), but you certainly got the attention of the other people in my dream (one was giving another a boost or something when a newspaper blew into the engine of the former and caught fire). Thankfully my alarm went off and woke me up before the people partying in Tegler came out to see you rolling in a wheel and the burning engine!
But yeah, weird party. Ever hog-tie a person and drag them through a house? How about pick up a party-goer's car and stick it between two houses? Has a drunk person ever chased you around the house with a rippled condom wanting to have sex with you (while the others, also drunk out of their minds, tried their stumbling best to block your escape)? (Thankfully her boyfriend got into a car accident, so she left me alone---though I didn't know she had a boyfriend at the time, so I was terrified and ran, leaped, and even crawled through legs to escape! I was in much better shape back then.) Have you ever set ablaze someone's stuffed sheep on their porch and tossed it over as the owner screamed in horror, "My sheep! MY SHEEP!" --- this shortly after you mock-married your best friend (a female friend of mine at the time) to someone they were interested in, cuffed them together ("wedding rings") and tossed them in a room together with a couple beers and condoms? ... I hope not!
I've been to many parties, both foreign and of my own making (but held in other people's homes). All of them were in my early transitional days when God was bringing me back to the faith from my heathen ways, while I kicked and screamed! Thank God those party days are over, and that God's still leading, directing and even whacking me in the right direction---in spite of my folly to wander, stumble and go in the wrong direction at times! :) Anyway, glad you stayed sober --- it'll keep you out of trouble, especially if you find yourself in one of those situations (and many others) I was in! :) Then again, I caused some of the troubles mentioned above ... well, the burning sheep one and mock-marriage of my best friend anyway! (Also got hit in the face at another party by the woman whose sheep I burned!) :) Crazy.
- Roger
By heroine, I meant a female hero. Look it up, it's in the dictionary (www.dictionary.com).
Yeah, I like "calm" parties better (if there's such a thing), but this adds to experience of life. hehe.
Interesting, the only difference between an "heroine" and "heroin" is the letter 'e'! :)
I much prefer the 'calm' parties too, especially the Christmas parties and other celebrations I've enjoyed among several families in Christ. They're pleasant, plus there's no emotional, psychological or physical trauma, scars, or relapses afterward! :)
- Roger
Leah,
I was at a Kitchen Chef party and the salesperson made people move because they were talking. These were grown women. All it did was make us all laugh harder and her sales pitch was pretty much a bust!
Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home