Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Aunt Made The News!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long. I've been distracted by graduation and working fulltime. But I decided to take a break from all my randomness of life (packing, working, and enjoying the summer) to share my excitement about my aunt making the local paper in her area of Minesota! Here it is:

My Aunt's Article



Check it out!



Here's a pic:


2 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not only did your aunt make the news but your grandma's picture is featured on the LWML webpage. go to lutheranwomen.ca watch the slideshow of pictures on the main page, she's there.

 
At 6/22/2007 7:44 PM, Blogger R. Schremmer said...

Egads! Most of the women on lutheranwomen.ca attend Bethlehem Lutheran Church here in Edmonton! (I learned something new today.) Cool to hear that your aunt made the paper, Leah! :)

- Roger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home