Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Costo....what?

Hey all!


Well, it's been a long time since I last posted. I apologize for not putting you first. But I really really really want to graduate this year, so school and all it's responsibilities have take the stage. But I have found time to update you as of now, so for today, you get an update! Now that's assuming all of you, my readers, actually have time to read it. Most of you are just as busy as I am, or extremely addicted to facebook (which this will be on there as well, so those addicted can read it!).


Anyways, enough babble. My life has been crazy busy and crazy weird. First off, yes Ron and I are finally dating....and he's a complete sweet heart. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. Here's hoping it lasts cuz I really like him :o).


Secondly, I just got back from choir tour. And, I even had a first on there. It was the first time I had ever seen my choir bus got stuck. Yes, that's right. Our tour bus got stuck! in the snow. Thankfully it was at the church, and because it was small town Alberta, one of the local farmers brought some sort of tractor to haul it out. It was awesome!


Other stuff includes being the 5th person struck with costochondritis. NO I'm not contageous. My costo is caused by stress in my back which has put stress on my chest which has cause the muscle and cartiledge to become inflamed and very sore. Yay drugs! And lots of them...well sort of. I take anti inflammatories during the day...BUT I get codeine at night...haha! It's awesome. I am very odd on codeine...and that's only one pill with codeine as strong as a T1. So not very strong. Ask me about it sometime if you don't already know.


What else? Not much. School school school. Lots of midterms and papers. You would think that seeings how we have a midterm week, midterms would be during midterm week. It's logical to me...but apparently not to everyone cuz now I'm stuck with midterms during paper time. Yeah, let's just overload our student's to death...or at least til their body is stressed enough to give them costochondritis! That's my theory anyways...haha.


Anyways, I shall go now because I am still very busy. I just didn't want to completely abandon you, my precious readers.


And now I'm done sucking up. Good night!

5 Comments:

At 3/14/2007 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Leah!

 
At 3/14/2007 4:57 PM, Blogger MichelleH said...

Hehehe.... :)

 
At 3/15/2007 12:23 AM, Blogger morgan said...

ahahahahaha... costochondritis... bahahahaha *snicker*snort*

i mean, oh leah, that's awful. (hehehe)

but what isn't awful is the leah/ron thingy-ma-bobulosa! WHOOPEE! HOORAY! YAHOO! ALRIGHT! GOoDY!

 
At 3/15/2007 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah,

Glad to see all is goinf well with you.

Peace.

Bryan

 
At 3/31/2007 1:57 PM, Blogger R. Schremmer said...

   Hey Leah! I'm glad that you finally hooked up with Ron! So when's the wedding? ;)
   Your tour bus got stuck in the snow? That's hilarious! :) Thank God for Christian farmers with big tractors and even bigger hearts!
   So . . . you're a drug user now, eh? How long are you planning to remain hooked on codeine? (If I remember correctly, you can actually become addicted to that drug -- just like illegal drugs!) Hope you recover from your costochondritis soon! And thanks for updating us! :) God bless you in your studies, papers and exams!

- Roger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home