Friday, January 26, 2007

Breaking News:

I finally got my oboe!!!!

I GOT AN OBOE!!!!

I am very happy.

That is all.

pics to come later....

4 Comments:

At 1/27/2007 10:10 AM, Blogger R. Schremmer said...

Congratulations! It's been a long time coming! :) . . . and now you have one!
   So will you be sharing your talent with us at Bethlehem now that you have this new toy? ;)

 
At 1/31/2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

um... thanks goodness for those pictures that are to come, cause i have NO idea what this... instrument (that's what it is, right?) looks like!

 
At 1/31/2007 6:29 PM, Blogger Astley said...

yes it is an instrument...i'm a little slow because SOMEONE's church asked me to give an hour presentation :oP.

Yeah, I'll get pics up soon though....and it's too bad you can't come to my interest speech in public speaking cuz that's what it's on.

 
At 2/04/2007 11:06 PM, Blogger R. Schremmer said...

   Sounds like your talent with oboes has preceded you! Alas, it wasn't Bethlehem that snagged your first! ;)
   As for oboes, here's a little ditty with three oboes through history:

http://finearts.grinnell.edu/instruments/earlymusic/closeups/images/cu_oboe.jpg

. . . And here's a closer look at the recent version:

http://www.xtec.es/trobada/musica/imatges/oboe_g.gif

   Enjoy! :)

- Roger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home